Anything's fine.....

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

BOOK- OUT! WOO-HOO

i finally appreciate the beauty of Singapore, hate tekong and all my hair that went along....CRAP!!
I'm starting to pick up vulgarities unknowingly, with all the "f"s and "cb"s everywhere, from who? my commanders....
Don't ask me about training, it's still bearable thanks to 3 years in Boys' Brigade, the rest is classified as "Confidential", and I'm not supposed to breathe a word under ther Official Secrets Act....kenasai
found the long lost part of me, the garang and kee-siao version of Joseph Wan and of course a new hair-style to go along with....LAUGH!!! hahaha


section-mates, plain guys who are juz BEST, don't think brokeback they are still girl-hungry on that mens' island, reading FHM and maxim....did i take part in the spoils?You guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home